My buddy, Janel, over at Dandelion Dayz tagged me for this meme.
THE RULES:*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.***Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random things about me…hmmm…
1. I really love cloudy, rainy days. That may actually be classified as a weird one.
2. Since we don’t have a wood-burning fireplace anymore, we sometimes roast marshmallows on our gas grill. I know that’s not about just me, but hey, it’s my party, right?
3. When I was growing up, my grandfather had a friend who used to sing the song, “Delta Dawn” every time he would see me. I am totally telling my age here. Anyone remember that song? Sing with me, “Delta Dawn, what’s that flower you have on? Could it be a painted rose from days gone by?” I heard you singing.
4. I totally heart the Jonas Brothers.
5. I usually am reading two or three or four books at the same time. Seriously.
6. I’m not a natural red-head. “What, you say?” I know, I know. You’re shocked. Truth is, my hair actually has four different colors on it at the same time. I’ve been going to the same hairstylist for 6 1/2 years, and she has filled up a card and started over with the colors of my hair. Yep, it’s true.
7. I’ll stick with my hairstylist for this last one. I drive 40 minutes one way to get my hair done. She moved, and I don’t trust anyone else with my hair.
So, there you have it. Seven totally random and probably weird things about me. I’m tagging:
I realize that’s only five, but that’s all I have for now. Anyone else who wants to play along is welcome to join in.